Esembly Waterproof Outer - SIZE 1 (7-17lbs)
An adorable waterproof diaper cover that layers over a soft and thirsty Esembly Inner to make one blowout-proof diaper. Outers can also be used on their own as swim diapers, or as covers over disposables to prevent blow-outs.
Esembly reusable cloth diapers are made up of two parts: an absorbent Inner (sold separately) and a waterproof Outer. Waterproof yet breathable, Esembly Outers are soft, stretchy and trim-fitting. Even better, they’re made of OEKO-TEX certified recycled fabric from 100% post-consumer plastic bottles!
The Outer is the part of the diaper that provides the containment. If anything sneaks past the Inner, you can rest assured it won’t go beyond the Outer making the Esembly diaper blowout proof!
The unique structure of the fabric allows for optimal heat and vapor transmission, keeping your baby comfortable longer. Outers come in two sizes and are designed to grow with your baby. Two rows of snaps at the waist allow you to adjust the size of the waist independently from the openings at the legs. This enables you to get a perfect fit on babies with big round bellies and skinny legs, and vice versa. As an added bonus, Outers can be used on their own (with no Inner underneath) as a swim diaper, or over disposables to contain frequent leaks and blowouts.
If cloth diapering full-time, you’ll want to have 24 Inners and 6 Outers. Inners require laundering after each use, whereas Outers can be used multiple times before washing.
• The Esembly cloth diaper Outer is an adorable waterproof diaper cover that layers over a soft, absorbent Esembly Inner (sold separately) to make a landfill-free, blowout-proof reusable diaper Outers can also be used on their own as Swim Diapers or as covers over disposables to prevent blow-outs.
• Waterproof yet breathable, Outers are soft, stretchy and trim-fitting
• Two trim-fitting sizes. Size 1 (7-17lbs) and Size 2 (18-35lbs)
• Made of 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles
• Standard 100 OEKO-TEX certified fabric is free of lead, BPA, PVC, and phthalates • Easy to launder in a home machine.
HOW TO USE
• Put a fresh Inner on your baby at each change.
• Cover the Inner with a waterproof Outer to make a complete diaper.
• Change an awake baby every 2-3 hours, or immediately if poop is detected.
• To accommodate long nighttime sleep stretches, boost the absorbency of your diaper with an Overnighter booster to achieve the absorbency your baby requires.
• When soiled, dump any solids into the toilet, then set the diaper aside in a Pail Pouch or other wet bag until laundry day.
Launder your Inners and Outers every 2-3 days using Esembly Washing Powder (or similar clean-rinsing detergent) as per Esembly’s super-simple, step-by-step wash instructions.
MATERIALS Polyester made of 100% recycled plastic bottles with a waterproof TPU laminate.
Made in Pakistan.