Haakaa Oral Medicine Syringe
The Haakaa Oral Syringe is the perfect way to administer medicine, milk and liquid diets to premature babies and infants or fussy babies in a mess and waste-free way. The dual-angled ports on either side of the nipple shoot liquid into the sides of your little one's mouth instead of the back of their throat to greatly reduce the risk of choking!
When feeding a baby using a traditional syringe, you have to use a combination of the hard nib (which could damage your baby’s delicate mouth) and your finger to make it work. The Haakaa Oral Syringe makes things easier by providing a soft silicone nipple for babies to suck on when they feed!
Every parent needs one of these. It will make your life so much easier when you are stressed out and baby is sick. No more forcing medicine into the mouth with a crying baby. Simply let baby suck the soft tip just as if they were taking either a soother or a regular feeding. It's the easiest way to give medicine to infants and makes a great gift for new parents too.
- Measure the proper dose of medicine into the syringe, then double check the amount.
- Position your child in your lap facing away from you.
- Introduce syringe into his/her mouth and after your baby starts to suck, slowly push the syringe plunger in.
- Food grade silicone and non-toxic PP plastic.
- Dual angled ports in the nipple tip disperse medication sideways into your child's cheeks instead of the back of the throat.
- Soft, pacifier-style teat.
- Pacifier-style shield to make it safer to use.
- 10ml capacity.
- Clearly marked measuring bar ensures accurate measurements.
- Comes apart for easy cleaning.
Cleaning and Care:
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as harsh scourers may scratch the surface. Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.