BumGenius Freetime All In One One Size Diaper
Diaper your baby in one easy step. The BumGenius Freetime one-piece, one-size design features adjustable absorbency and a stay-dry inner lining. Less time diapering equals more free time for you.
- Proprietary elastic designed specifically for cloth diapers
- Stay-dry interior is super soft and wicks moisture away from delicate skin
- Overlapping semi-attached, stay-dry inserts to adjust absorbency
- Extra layer of microfiber sewn into shell
- Waterproof outer cover prevents leaks
- Durable plastic snaps
- 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds)
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit
- One step cloth diaper - No stuffing!
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification indicates that bumGenius diapers have been stringently tested and are free from harmful or problematic substances.
Cloth diapering made even easier!BumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. Our "no-stuff" system with semi-attached, stay dry inserts is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. Our one-size diapers are designed to fit most babies weighing between 8 and 35 pounds.
Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away.
Care InstructionsPre-wash cold. Wash hot (140F/60C)
Extra rinse. Line Dry or Machine Dry Low.
No laundry additives. No fabric softeners.
Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month.
Designed by a mom.
Covers are manufactured in the USA or Egypt.
Microfiber inserts are made in China.