Thirsties Natural Newborn All In One
New parents can cloth diaper simply and naturally with Thirsties newest diaper, the Natural Newborn All in One. Sized specifically with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind, this new diaper is convenient, trim fitting and our snap closure option offers an umbilical cord snap-down feature. The absorbent interior includes 8 thirsty layers of natural fibers - 2 layers of organic cotton and 6 layers hemp/organic cotton. Your customers will rest easy focusing on their new bundle of joy, not what’s on baby’s bottom.
Fits babies aprox. 5-14lbs (or about 0-3months)
Features and Benefits:
- Interior consists of 8 thirsty layers of natural fibers - 2 layers of GOTS certified organic cotton in the body and 6 layers of hemp/organic cotton in the soaker pads
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- Snap closure version offers umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
- Outer - 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
- Inner liner - 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Inner absorbent liner - 2 layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Two inner soakers - 6 total layers of 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
Thirsties Natural Newborn Diapers need to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes (you can add them to baby clothing, towels or other laundry if you wish). Hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
Washing and Care:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot with detergent
-Add another rinse on warm
-You may hang to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls if desired to soften them.
Avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
-Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
-Pure Soap or homemade soap-based detergents
-Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or other additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.