Friendsheep Wool Dryer Balls
Reusable 1000 times, Friendsheep wool dryer balls naturally soften and fluff your laundry eliminating the need for single-use dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners load after load. Toxin free and plastic free, eco dryer balls help reduce drying time by 20% to 40% while eliminating wrinkles and static cling too. They can be used on any load of laundry including cloth diapers. Whites, colors, or a dark load - these dryer balls never lint either!
Friendsheep wool products are made 100% of organic New Zealand wool, cruelty-free certified, using eco-friendly azo-free dyes. They are an all-natural and handmade alternative for single-use chemically treated plastic dryer sheets and fabric softeners that contain harmful chemicals.
Each set contains 6 individually hand made Eco Dryer Balls in a hand made, hand printed organic cotton drawstring bag with a user manual.
Made in Nepal the designs on these dryer balls are needle felted using only vegetable soap and warm water and then sun-dried. All organic cotton bags are hand made and hand printed. Their products are reusable, plastic free, and compostable at the end of their life. They are shipped completely plastic-free and every shipment is offset through their Carbonfund.org partnership. Friendsheep is also an Eden Reforestation Projects partner and they plant a tree for every item sold. As a 1% For the Planet member, Friendsheep donates approximately 20% of all their net proceeds to rescues, ocean conservation and environmental nonprofits.
Why Eco Wool Dryer Balls?
- Naturally soften and fluff your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% (depending on load size).
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they're the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies.
- Reusable for 1000+ loads - each set will last for years!
- Reduce wrinkles and static cling.
- The highest quality. 3" size per ball, over 2oz. of 100% New Zealand Wool each, organic and cruelty-free certified.
- No fillers, 100% wool to the core!
- Prevents laundry from balling and twisting.
- Eliminates need for single use, chemical-filled dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners.
- Saves energy, and money.
- Hand made from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core - no fillers or additives.
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions.
- One tree planted with every purchase of a Friendsheep product, thanks to partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project.
- Each set comes in a charming and useful hand printed organic storage bag.
- Compostable product in completely recyclable and compostable packaging.
- They're the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life.
Carbon neutral and cruelty free. Friendsheep was founded by Valeria Isaacs, a zero waste entrepreneur, disability advocate, mother, wife, nature lover, and former biologist. When a spinal cord injury left her quadriplegic, Valeria put her passion for ecology and sustainable living to use by opening Friendsheep, with the aim of providing high quality, eco-friendly products that respect animals and the environment.
Based in California, Friendsheep products are fair-trade made in Kathmandu Nepal, providing work and purpose to women and disabled artisans in underprivileged communities of Nepal. Friendsheep provides fair wages, ethical working conditions, medical care, education and purpose that empowers hundreds of people.
SPREAD LOVE, NOT TOXINS
~Disabled Owned~Woman Owned~FairTrade~USA~Nepal ~300,000 Trees Planted~Plastic Free~Cruelty Free ~1% For The Planet~Leaping Bunny
Save time, energy, and money while being kind to people, animals, and our Planet! ❤️🌎