GroVia® BIG O.N.E (35-70lbs)
A Cloth Diaper Designed To Meet The Absorbency And Size Needs Of Larger Kiddos.
GroVia's best-selling O.N.E diaper just got BIGGER and BETTER! Introducing Big O.N.E., a diaper designed to meet the absorbency and size needs of larger kiddos.
Babies aren’t the only ones who need cloth diapers. Some toddlers and kids with special needs have to use and still want the benefits of reusable diapers.
Bigger kids need a bigger size and more absorbency—done and done. The Big O.N.E. comes with a hidden body layer and a cotton, channeled soaker design that’s extra absorbent yet trim. All that absorbency makes this cloth diaper for toddlers a great day and nighttime diaper choice.
The Big O.N.E diaper is unique among cloth diaper all in ones (fits 35-70 pounds) because it comes with everything parents need to cloth diaper a larger toddler or older child. Enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options, and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.Same Features as the O.N.E Diaper
This cloth diaper for toddlers still has some of the same quality and features parents
love about the original, best-selling O.N.E Diaper.
- Outlast closure — Choose from either hook and loop or adjustable snap closures.
- Easy to use — No stuffing and easy to put on and take off.
The Big O.N.E. features a unique Outlast closure system that gives you the ability to choose between Hook & Loop and Snap closures, and the ability to buy a replacement kit when your Hook & Loop wears out. The only difference the Big O.N.E. has besides sizing is prepping. Before the first use, remove the hook and loop strips and then wash and tumble dry the diaper 3-5 times.
- Built-in extra absorbency means the perfect nighttime solution
- Larger fit for toddlers or older kids (fits 35-70 lbs.)
- Modular Snap In Soaker System allows for customization
- Easy closure replacement
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
Big Kids With Different Needs
Not every all-in-one one-size cloth diaper fits every child through the potty training days. Some toddlers are bigger than others. Some kids aren’t fully potty trained at 2 or 3 years old. Some beautiful kids have special needs and wear reusable diapers longer. And nothing is wrong with any of that! The Big O.N.E. diaper was designed with each of these amazing kids and their parents in mind. Fitting 35-70 pounds and having extra built-in absorbency, the Big O.N.E. meets the individual needs of all bigger kids.
Before First Use: Remove Hook & Loop strips (for maximum longevity of Hook & Loop). The BIG O.N.E. must be washed and tumble-dried 3-5 times before first use for maximum absorbency.
- Remove Hook and Loop strips
- Place soiled diaper into pail
- Wash soiled diaper every two days
- Wash on hot or warm with full amount of a good cleaning detergent using a heavy duty cycle
- Add an extra rinse if needed
- Tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softeners or water repellent diaper creams
- Do not dry clean or iron